This is a basic example of the layout and information for the Community Events (Local Info) page.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7-8 p.m.
Join us for an overview of the world’s largest and most diverse source of information. We will cover the basics of navigating the World Wide Web,
forming search strategies to find the information you’re looking for, and evaluating the quality of information on the Internet.
- March 3 to April 7, Mondays, 12-1 pm
Spend your lunch hour learning successful strategies for preparing and filing your personal income tax forms. Tax consultant Irma R. Stanton
will share tips and tricks to maximize your savings and simplify the often bewildering tax process. Lunch not provided.
- Wednesdays 3:30 pm, Thursdays 10:00 am, Saturdays 11:00 am. For kids of all ages.
- second Wednesday of the month, 7:00 pm Open to the public. Meetings are held in the Main Conference Room.
- Thursdays 3:30 pm. Basement meeting room. Contact Tim Jacobs (555-0908) for more information.